Manager – Corporate Social Responsibility
Apply By: 20 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
GSK are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. They have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Every day, they help improve the health of millions of people around the world. Their goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
Position: Manager – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Plan and implement the Corporate Social Responsibility programme of the organisation through comprehensive evaluation and analysis of strategic initiatives.
- Develop project proposal, feasibility study, implementation, evaluation and monitoring.
- Plan and propose company’s annual CSR projects and Budget to the CSR Committee and Board of Directors.
- Ensure milestone achievements and qualitative and quantitative measurement of existing projects through monitoring and evaluation.
- Keep audit ready documentation and ensure full compliance with CSR law and GSK global policies and standard operating procedures.
- Liaise and establish networks with various national and international NGOs and partner organisations for measurable positive impact on society.
- Plan and execute employees volunteering initiatives of the company across India.
- Co-ordinate and execute projects undertaken from the parent company.
- Build salience on GSK’s CSR among internal and external stakeholders through communications and public relations initiatives.
- Primary deliverables of the role; its scope; budgetary control (operating/capital), impact on strategy, policy, business or people relationships
- CSR project planning and budgeting.
- Project implementation through NGOs.
- Supportive monitoring and evaluation.
- Impact assessments and evaluation studies.
- Knowledge of the systems and process involved in NGO selection and planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of best practices in the CSR and social projects.
- Subject matter knowledge on how to drive project on sustainability factors.
- Command over accounts systems and process and communications
- Master’s degree in Social work.
- Hand-on experience in handling social projects from conception to making projects self-sustainable.
- 8 to 12 years of rel
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd