Manager – Fundraising
Organization: Action Against Hunger
Apply By: 25 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
At Action Against Hunger, we drive change from the ground up, to make this world free from hunger. Since inception in 1979, they have led the global fight against hunger. Their work has impacted the lives of 15 million individuals, through a network of 7100 humanitarian professionals across 50 countries. In India, their operations focus on taking decisive action against the causes and effects of malnutrition. Through grassroots interventions, they equip people with knowledge and awareness, so they can see their children grow up strong, and enable whole communities to prosper.
Position: Manager – Fundraising
Under the guidance of the Lead-Individual Giving and as part of a small team based in Mumbai, the individual will be responsible for day-to-day management of the organisations existing HNIs, Celebrities etc.; helping to ensure that organizational fundraising targets are achieved. This will include providing outstanding account management and expanding the pipeline to support organisations long-term fund raising strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role includes, but is not limited to:
HNI donors & Events:
- Execution for a sustainable and efficient HNI fund raising strategy for the organisation
- Execution of all HNI events, activities and engagements.
- Coordination with internal-external stakeholders to ensure deliverable are met for the events.
- Researching, profiling existing HNI database and sourcing potential additions to database
- Ensuring creative engagements with HNIs to encourage connecting, branding and giving
- All HNI Reporting ( Gala Donors, village donations and Giving circles)
- Coordination with donors on all documentation requirements
- Creating HNI specific organization documents along with the communications team.
- Managing data base on Salesforce
- Identify prospective donors, manage existing database and maintain an active pipeline of prospective donors.
- Acquiring new partnerships for funding and increase the organisation’s resources as per targets set
- Writing concept notes, proposals, budgets and reports.
- Managing donors, providing regular MIS and reports, and building a strong relationship with them
- Attending conferences, CSR summits and relevant events for networking
- Research various tenders and grants being floated by organizations and coordinate submission of proposals.
- External: Donors, Corporates, Government, HNI and other key stakeholders. Internal: Various teams like Programs, MEAL, Communications, Finance etc
Qualification & Experience:
- They are looking for a spirited, self-motivated and committed individual, who brings to the table a combination of the right skills and passions. You would fit the bill, if: 5 years’ experience in fundraising within the development sector in India
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
- Ability to turn complex program information into simple, easy to digest content
- Highly motivated, dynamic and eager to make a difference in the social sector
- Strong autonomy. Able to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage diversity and change
- Strongly committed to Gender Equality and the Humanitarian Principles
- Sound work ethics
Candidates should send their updated resume with “Application for – Manager – Fundraising” in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd