Manager - Compliance
Organization: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)
Apply By: 01 Feb 2023
About the Organization
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a business school, located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) is looking for Manager - Compliance. Manager - Compliance is a middle management level position requiring maturity and integrity. Manager - Compliance will direct and carry out all administrative functions of Compliance Department.
- Oversee Institute’s management activities, and enforce principles of integrity and compliance.
- Provide opinion on matters referred, especially about their viability and acceptability keeping in view the precedents, norms and applicable rules, seeking to optimize Institute’s interest.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract/ agreement/ MOU text and attachments.
- Provide/ seek appropriate legal inputs in matters pertaining to Institute’s commitments and collaborations.
- Liaison with Endowment Foundation office.
- Facilitating execution of agreements.
- Act as a repository of nomination contracts.
- Any other co-aligned matter as may be assigned from time to time.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- The candidate must be a professional Chartered Accountant (CA). Besides, a degree in law is preferred.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of post-qualification professional experience in the field of Compliance/ Contracts/ legal department.
- Experience in Autonomous bodies or large academic institution or PSUs is desirable.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd