Manager - Marketing and Communications
Apply By: 06 Jul 2020
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 9000 CSR projects and 1500 companies' CSR portfolio every year. Our ideation team works with clients for finding the best-fit project-ideas, benchmark innovations and design the geographic social impact canvas to give 360degree preview of impacts of your projects.
We are known for agility, innovation and ardent work. One of the areas of our work include impact communication, where we try to help the sector with larger and efficient outreach, few of the domains include Impact Stories, Impact Leadership Talks, conducting webinars, conceptualizing and doing internet radio, Impact Academy, podcasts etc.
We work with the variety of clients including: MICA, Ahmedabad, UNICEF, IBM, Sterlite Foundation, UNDP, Arvind Ltd. etc.
For more information, visit www.csrbox.org
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Based on the current business situation, understand & analyze further communication requirements and review effectiveness of past communications to develop and execute effective communication strategy
- Marketing Programs: Create and deliver innovative programs that increase awareness, generate leads, strengthens customer relationships, and build business and consulting opportunities
- Drive & recommend new approaches to deliver communications in more efficient and effective ways
- Manage, measure and analyze the effectiveness of communication tools and develop recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Lead impact communication initiatives and campaigns based on organizations' strategy, culture and other key objectives by ensuring consistency of messages across all mediums
- Develop leadership messaging related to any strategy / organization structure changes impacting people practices function
- Content Creation, Development & Communication Roll-out - Digital advertising, email marketing, web site management, social media, podcasts, content development, press releases, articles, corporate videos & movies, e-learning etc.
- Corporate Brand Management - Undertake Brand visibility programs
- Support the Project Manager for large-scaled events for idealization & execution of ideas from the Communication perspective
- Liaising with Adv. and PR agencies, printers, designers, photographers etc. for development of copy/content, creative management of advertisement campaigns etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign) would be valuable
- A deep sense of creativity and pro- activeness
- Self- motivated and driven, with a keen interest in learning new concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the challenges faced in a start- up environment would be an added advantage.
- Experience in content creation (websites, blogs, articles, posters, press releases, flyers, etc.)
- Experience in graphic and communication design with emphasis on digital new media design
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in managing official social media properties (websites, Facebook/ LinkedIn/ Twitter/ Google+ pages, blogs, newsletters, etc.)
- Degree in humanities/arts/media will be ideal
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd