Manager-Corporate Social Responsibility
Organization: IDFC First Bank
Apply By: 20 Feb 2023
About the Organization
IDFC First Bank is an Indian Private Sector Bank formed by the merger of the banking arm of Infrastructure Development Finance Company and Capital First Ltd., an Indian non-bank financial institution.
- Designing and executing CSR programs, managing partnerships with impact partners
- Monitoring and Evaluation of programs in portfolio periodically – ensuring all partners are working according to plan, delivering on milestones
- End to End Managing CSR tech platform – Design and delivery by vendor, training of impact partners on platform and ensuring timely data upload
- Staying abreast of relevant research and trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices and evidence based implementation
- Driving employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Report and content writing for annual report, website, social media and other communication collaterals
- Work with marketing agency, communications teams to ideate and implement internal engagement of employees, promote social impact storytelling + external communications
- Bringing thought leadership and mentoring support to NGO staff and leadership team
- Driving budget & monitoring spending to deliver results in line with planned objectives
- Conducting social audits / field visits
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- You have a degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration (with social impact specialization) or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of prior experience working in CSR division of a corporate
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing CSR and best practices for CSR will be an advantage
- Prior experience in CSR Tech / M&E technology platform management will be an added advantage
- You have strong expertise in managing relationships, networks, and teams that include a diverse group of people representative of the public and private sectors, community-based organizations, nonprofits, and civic leaders as well as program beneficiaries. Your people skills needs to be brilliant.
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes and cross-team projects to desired results.
- You can seek out, understand and incorporate feedback from the underserved communities we want to serve
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to distill complex information into simple messages and concise communication materials, tailored for the audience. Having multi-lingual knowledge in at least 2 regional languages will be an asset
- Should be based out of Mumbai
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd