National Individual contractor –Technology Programme Coordinator
Apply By: 24 Jan 2022
About the Organization
UNICEF works in the world’s toughest places to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents – and to protect the rights of every child, everywhere. Across more than 190 countries and territories, we do whatever it takes to help children survive, thrive and fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence.
The world’s largest provider of vaccines, we support child health and nutrition, safe water and sanitation, quality education and skill building, HIV prevention and treatment for mothers and babies, and the protection of children and adolescents from violence and exploitation.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduate Degree in a field related to social sciences/communications
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of ICT - Information Communication & Technology for development and/or EdTech
- At least 2 years of experience, working with Adolescents and youth programs
- At least 2 years of experience, engaging with any of the following bodies - state government departments / ministries, UN agencies and corporate
Technical knowledge and skills
- Possesses programme management skills
- Possesses partnership management skills
- Possesses technical knowledge on ICT4D specific programming for scale
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd