Organization: Room to Read
Apply By: 25 Dec 2021
Position title: Office, EdTech
The Officer EdTech is required to be a very strong technical & hands-on Experience in Technologies of e-learning, online assessment platforms and App development. A good understanding of LMS and App content development/integration cycle. Should be well aware of relevant trends and latest technologies. S/he should have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in App development and web technologies. S/he is required to manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven working experience in project management, preferably in the education technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in App development and web technologies.
- Identify partners/vendors, delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Develop/Review the Project/App architecture and structure/design
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Meet with stakeholders and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Develop comprehensive project plans that take all requirements into account
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies and designing techniques
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule
- Support our Content development teams
- Work with Instructional Designers, Administrators and SMEs to ensure proper setup, course creation, assignment and system support for content and complex Web-based, and instructor-led training activities
- Advise Learning & Development Leads on optimal Learning System configurations for enrolment, scheduling, logistics practices, and roster and student activity reports
- Push out the courses to required audience through Prescriptive rules and tracking the completion
- Maintain data integrity rules for the System’s metadata and processes (e.g., course descriptions, course or class changes, and instructors)
- Maintain System Administrators' security roles and access levels.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High in emotional intelligence and having a customer service mindset for assisting people and other teams
- Minimum five years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers out of which four year of Project management and two years in delivery management shall be preferred
- Very Strong Technical & hands-on Experience in Technologies of e-learning, online assessment platforms and App development.
- A good understanding of LMS and App content development/integration cycle.
- Should be well aware of relevant trends and latest technologies.
Skills: Project Scheduling, Project Management, SCOPE, Capacity Planning, Resource Management, Design Development, Web Technologies, Information Technology, Software and/or App Development, Development Testing
- ASP.Net, Azure C#, MVC, Web Services, HTML, XML, OOA and OOD Concepts
- Cloud based learning systems, Adobe learning content creation tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate), and Adobe Connect (or other web meetings technologies)
- Application architecture design
- Project Management
- Delivery Management
To be successful as a member of the Room to Read team, you will also:
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic non-profit organization
- Be an innovative and creative thinker – not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so
- Have a solution oriented approach
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a strong work ethic and require minimal direction
- Work well independently as well as part of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Room to Read has zero tolerance when it comes to child abuse and exploitation and believes that all children have equal rights to protection. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to the child protection policy, code of conduct and standards and will undergo rigorous reference and background check through third party. Background check will include the verification of employment history and criminal check. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Room to Read offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Benefits include thirteenth month bonus, health insurance and a retirement plan. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, and rapidly growing organization that is changing transforming the lives of millions of children in developing countries on literacy and gender equality in education.
To submit your application please CLICK HERE
Due to the high volume of applicant response, not all applicants may receive a response from Room to Read. Regret the inconvenience. Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. We always encourage women to apply.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd