Organization: CVRCE Technology Incubator Foundation
Apply By: 05 Mar 2020
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Ensure tight management of milestones and progress.
• Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and on boarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups. • Work with senior stakeholders.
• Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, start-ups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Ensure development of appropriate marketing material to promote our companies. • Organize events to facilitate collaborations, technology tie-up, business development.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• To support day-to-day operations, outreach programs, events, PR, workshops and training programs.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd