Operations Program Manager, Social Responsibility
Apply By: 05 Feb 2022
About the Organization
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon is committed to ensuring the people and communities that support our entire value chain are treated with fundamental dignity and respect, and we strive to ensure the products and services we provide are produced in a way that respects internationally recognized human rights. In order to achieve that, the Social Responsibility team requires exceptionally strong and consistent operational processes that are able to adapt and evolve as fast as our supply chain does.
We are looking for an Operations Program Manager to support the assessment programs scale with Amazon's growing business and supplier base. The Operations PM will ensure existing and new SR initiatives are implemented efficiently and the end-to-end operations are optimized. The PM will be expected to handle day-to-day issues, always searching for ways to invent and simplify and leverage technology and (micro)automation wherever possible.
The Ops PM role is an innovative, detail oriented professional with solid people skills and a strong continuous improvement background. This role brings together the tools of Lean, Six Sigma, technology, and Amazon’s customer-obsessed culture to pursuit an even better customer experience.
•Driving part of the assessment program and ensure the processes and existing workflows are optimized.
•Drive continuous improvement plans with external partners and service providers
•Onboard additional external partners as needed to provide appropriate supply chain coverage
•Work closely with SR C-Ops in Bangalore and Shenzhen and provide support and feedback on their metrics and workflows.
•Support setting up operational processes for new SR initiatives.
•Improve current use of operational systems and programs
•Measure program adoption and seek and drive further improvement opportunities
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience in program or project management;
- Record of cross-group collaboration or working with diverse stakeholders;
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements;
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General interest in Social Responsibility and Sustainability;
- Background in retail/sourcing, supply chain operations, and/or logistics;
- Ability to guide the application of Lean techniques such as Six Sigma;
- Experience in utilizing and setting up 3rd party tools across multiple disciplines;
- Identifies and captures KPIs to measure process quality and providing meaningful feedback to stakeholders.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd