Partner Engagement Specialist
Apply By: 28 Sep 2021
About the Organization
In order to provide more jobs, we need to transform job seekers into job creators. With this mission in mind, Dr. Deshpande & his wife, Sonali, established deAsra, a not-for-profit (Section 8) organization, in 2015.
deAsra is committed to enabling people to start, manage & grow a small business successfully. To this end, we offer a platform wherein, setting up, managing & growing a small business is made simple & entrepreneur friendly through a broad array of support services. Each of our services is simplified, benchmarked, tech-enabled, expert-led, with customer-friendly functionality, convenience & speed.
- Identifying the probable partners within the company ecosystem, sending them introductory communication, identifying the synergies & terms of the partnership, monitoring & reporting outcomes, maintaining continuous engagement with Partners.
- Conceptualise strategy documents on how one can expand the company offerings under the current offerings of the company.
- Work with key internal stakeholders such as Product and Marketing vertical to support the overall development of the partnerships of the company.
- Ensure regular monitoring and evaluation of Partners, set up a feedback mechanism & the future plans.
Education Qualification/Required Skills and Experience
- Able to ideate and design the terms of Partnership with various Partners of the Company.
- Knowledge of entrepreneurship ecosystem in India.
- Experience in implementation/operations work in the development sector.
- Min 4 years of experience in the social sector.
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurship development organisation is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of social welfare programs and willingness to monitor and evaluate various company relevant social welfare programs.
- Proficiency in using MS-Office, working knowledge of Google Suit and willingness to learn and adapt to other Project Management tech tools.
- Willingness to Work From Home (WFH).
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd