Position Title: Operation Admin: Full Time / Online (Salary : INR Rs15K-20K per month)
Organization: Shooting Stars Foundation
Apply By: 31 Oct 2020
Location: Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu)
Shooting Stars Foundation is a NGO focused on education with the belief that we can break the cycle of poverty through education one student at time! We have powerful stories where the volunteers and community members work together to create opportunities and improve the quality of life of deserving students. We focus on giving leadership skills and training to youth volunteers who design fundraising programs, raise funds, and create opportunities to educate underprivileged college students around the world. Currently we educate about 250 scholars in 8 countries in the fields of STEM / Engineering / Medicine / Finance. We have a distinctive confidence building / mentorship program that focuses on a holistic approach for the betterment of a student’s life rather than just helping financially. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is service minded and passionate about contributing to the community, at the same time creating a career out of it.
*Position Title: Operation Admin: Full Time / Online*
- Handle the student approval process including participating in interviews / reference checks
- Manage collection & verification of documents like Fees, Marksheets etc. on 6 monthly basis from scholars
- Handle payments to all scholars on a yearly basis and coordination with partner NGOs for payment consolidation.
- Manage periodic touch points with scholars
- Periodic reporting to management
- Consolidate relevant/required data and ensure data entry to relevant MIS Systems (Knowledge of usage of SFDC is advantage)
- Prepare database of scholar data by compiling and sorting information
5+ years’ experience in similar NGO with similar operational goals
- Passion for community service, especially in the field of education
- Degree holder – Social Work / MBA
- Excellent English and Tamil language skills – both written and spoken – proficient in other languages in India is an advantage
- Good communication skills to maintain relationships with students and members of the organization and respond to their requests regularly.
- Working knowledge of Google Drive / Excel / Word / Email etc
- Own a laptop or system at home with internet connection - Online work / Telephone work etc
- Home based is ok – if above qualifications are met
- At least 4 hours a week to interact with USA counterparts – Timings to match (evening or morning hours)
*Salary - 15-20k per month*
To Apply: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
(1) A cover letter
(2) A detailed resume pointing to the requirements above
(3) 2 professional references with contact info
(4) How did you hear about this opportunity !
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd