Apply By: 24 Jul 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
AVPN is a unique funders’ network committed to building a vibrant and high-impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative, and outcome-focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
The South Asia team will have a primary focus on India, but the role will also encompass Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Nepal for the delivery of Product and services for AVPN Members and Partners in the region. The nature of projects can vary on a case-to-case basis across sectoral themes, but will typically involve a blend of social investment landscape mapping and evidence building, strategic advisory for deployment/management of investment capital, ecosystem building via networks. The role will report to the Product Director and will work virtually with the AVPN team members based in Singapore.
In this role, you will support the end-to-end delivery of projects by:
- Provide support to project plans in a multicultural team to deliver on time and quality with minimal oversight.
- Coordinate with vendors and consultants to deliver on the project outcomes.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative evidence, and extract insights through primary and secondary research.
- Conduct outreach and follow-up for convening experts, influencers, and funders for workshops and events.
- Develop strong narratives and visuals in various forms including articles, presentations, and multimedia.
- Support management of AVPN members, grant-makers, and external stakeholders.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
Ideally, you bring the following to our team and the role:
- At least 1 year of experience in contributing to projects and interacting with external stakeholders. Internship experience can be considered.
- Strong interest in social investment and the development sector, specifically in South Asia. Experience in Public Health, WASH, Climate, or Policy related work is a plus.
- General curiosity, optimism, entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative work ethics
- Strong written and spoken English with proficiency in MS Office (Word, PPT)
- Research and data mining/analysis skills with proficiency in Excel.
- Experience using project Management tools like Asana, Trello, Salesforce
- Native proficiency in one or more Asian languages is an advantage.
Please apply through our application form. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only notify candidates who have been shortlisted.
For more information Please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd