Organization: Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
Apply By: 23 Nov 2020
About the Organization:
Established in 1927, FICCI is the largest and oldest apex business organisation in India. A non-government, not-for-profit organisation, FICCI is the voice of India's business and industry. From influencing policy to encouraging debate, engaging with policy makers and civil society, FICCI articulates the views and concerns of industry. They serve their members from the Indian private and public corporate sectors and multinational companies, drawing their strength from diverse regional chambers of commerce and industry across states, reaching out to over 2,50,000 companies.
Position: Program Manager
- Post-graduate/ Graduate in Science/ Social Sciences/ Management
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with reputed organizations Client servicing background /WASH
- Support to the ISC Secretariat in conducting and execution of Annual ISC-FICCI India Sanitation Conclave
- Work in collaboration with FICCI and External partners for engaging in ISC Flagship initiative
- Any other work that may be assigned by the ISC management under the broad mandate o
- Experience in handling social media and website development
- Has knowledge of handling websites.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
Technical (Knowledge, Skills, Attitude) -
- Ability to organise, analyse, synthesize, and generate insightful output using appropriate to management science
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse external stakeholders
- Experience of conducting multi-stakeholder events and functions
- Ability to execute the assigned works with stringent deadlines
- Computer savvy with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarisation with the government policies and programmes relating to water, sanitation, public health, and hygiene
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd