Apply By: 27 Mar 2021
Location: (Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions-including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Position: Program Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the monitoring and evaluation activities on behalf of RNTCP (for both public and private sector) for the allotted geographies including supportive supervision and data validation
- Support capacity building efforts of contracted private partners and monitor their progress against the set targets
- Support districts and divisions in analysis of DBT payments and help in mitigating challenges in implementation of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- Strengthen feedback on implementation through regular visits to allotted districts and facilitate capacity building of RNTCP staff and private sector partners on optimal utilization of Nikshay
- Develop dashboards to showcase performance of public and private partners on key indicators (e.g. Treatment adherence, access to FDCs in private sector)
- Ensure that Nikshay project reports are up-to date by regular supervision of data collection, reporting and monitor data quality in Nikshay
- Support in documentation of various innovative measures taken by the government for TB elimination
- Provide inputs for developing projects to be proposed in the National Health Mission Program Implementation Plan (PIP)
- Coordinate closely with WHO-RNTCP consultants and establish a seamless working relationship
- Support any other need-based tasks as requested by the government, program and M&E team.
- MBBS or Master’s Degree in Public Health.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation including 2-3 years with public health programs.
- Experience in developing M&E plans, frameworks and indicators. Knowledge of results-based matrix, and experience in preparing M&E reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Experience of developing & working with MIS systems and handling data sets, ability to organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate program performance data.
- Demonstrating competency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power point, Access) Knowledge of at least one statistical/analytical package such as SPSS or STATA or R will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working with state governments.
- Understanding of M&E as it relates to TB control programs, including through working experience with the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd