Programme Manager – Technical Support Unit
Organization: Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence (Wadhwani AI)
Apply By: 05 Jul 2020
About the Organization:
Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence is an independent, nonprofit research institute and global hub, developing AI solutions for social good. Their mission is to develop and apply AI-based innovations and solutions to a broad range of societal domains including healthcare, agriculture, education, infrastructure, and financial inclusion. Ultimately their aim is to work with governments, social sector organisations, other innovators, and all other relevant stakeholders to transform the lives of the billions of poor, underserved people in India and the rest of the world.
Position: Programme Manager – Technical Support Unit
Their current focus areas include Cotton Farming, Maternal Newborn Child Health (MNCH) and Tuberculosis (TB), Covid19. We are funded by Dr Romesh Wadhwani, Sunil Wadhwani, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Google, Foundation Botnar and USAID for our work in healthcare.
They are looking for Program Manager, Technical Support Unit (TSU) who will lead the functioning of TSU under the direction and supervision of the Chief of Party, TRACE TB Project. The TSU is being established to support NTEP and USAID for adoption innovative Artificial Intelligence and Digital Technology based solutions for TB elimination. This position will be based in Delhi.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and Manage the functioning of TB Technical Support Unit in coordination with the Program Team of the Organization;
- Liaise with the Government and Donor Agencies to drive TSU functions.
- Work with multifunctional teams, partner organizations and the government to implement project activities and ensure delivery of objectives in timely and quality fashion.
- Define the process of assessment and onboarding of innovations for TB service delivery and programme management
- Assist NTEP in setting up mechanisms for call for innovation proposals and guide innovators through the process of onboarding
- Engage experts in public health, TB programme, AI, technology experts and mobilize them to support technology assessment process
- Lead the on-field assessments of AI solutions which were processed by the TSU for onboarding and adoption.
- Track incubator / innovation proposals and report on progress periodically to the WIAI, Government and Donor agency
- Conduct supervision and monitoring of project activities to ensure cadence and delivery as per project work plans, timelines, resource allocations, and deliverable schedules through regular contact and coordination with relevant personnel.
- Function with utmost sensitivity towards data confidentiality and privacy
- Perform duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate degree in medicine (MBBS) or health sciences
- Post Graduation (MD/DNB) in Internal Medicine/Respiratory Medicine/Community Medicine or Masters in Public Health (MPH).
- At least 5 years of relevant professional managerial experience at state and national levels; 2-3 years’ experience in supporting and implementing public health programs especially NTEP is required.
- Experience in report writing and development of proposals for business development.
- Experience in working with emerging markets and emerging technologies.
- Innovator mindset
- Skilled in successfully working with geographically dispersed teams and working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Working with Government health functionaries, providing Technical Assistance
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize deadlines and work in fast-moving environments and teams, while maintaining accuracy.
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Ability to travel frequently
Closing Date: 5th July 2020
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd