Organization: Kerala Forest Research Institute- KFRI
Apply By: 23 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) is a multidisciplinary team of experts conducting research on tropical forests and forestry. This Institute has contributed significantly to research in tropical forestry and biodiversity conservation over the past three decades of its existence.
Position: Project Assistant (No. KFRI/ESTM 04/2020-21)
Project No. KFRI/ESTM 04/2020-21: “ESTM-04 Maintenance of Museums in KFRI Peechi Campus” (Wild Life Museum).
No. of post: One
- First Class B.Sc in Zoology.
- Minimum one year experience in curation/maintenance of a wild life museum and handling visitors.
- Experience in collection, identification and preservation of the wildlife of Kerala.
- Training in wildlife/natural history museum curation, knowledge in taxidermy, preparation of pugmarks, photography and computer applications.
- Good communication skill in English and Malayalam
Duration: Up to March 2021 (Extendable based on project requirements)
Fellowship: Rs. 19,000 per month
Age: 36 years as on 01-01-2020. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
Candidates may please sent their Application along with their Biodata and the copies of essential qualification and age proof to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online. Last date of receiving application in the prescribed format (which can be downloaded from the link download below) is on 23/10/2020, 5 PM.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd