Organization: Bharti Foundation
Apply By: 12 Mar 2021
About the Organization:
Bharti Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises, an Indian business conglomerate based in New Delhi. They conducts free programs in both primary and higher education for the underprivileged children, with a particular focus on girls. The Satya Bharti School Program, started in 2006, is the flagship program of Bharti Foundation. The foundation has been recognized by many societies and award committees for its corporate social responsibility programs.
Position: Project Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of Quality Support Programme in the assigned state
- Monitoring and evaluation of various project activities and its impact
- Ensuring optimization of usage and improvement of school’s infrastructure and facilities ( working toilets, functional library, computer labs , Science labs and energized classrooms)
- Ensuring activation of various critical processes in school such as sports, drawing and other student cantered activities and events
- Ensuring smooth academic and non-academic operations viz sports day, annual day, republic day, community volunteering, PTM etc throughout the year.
- Networking and liaison with stake holders (community, parents, govt. bodies/authorities etc.) to build and nurture long term partnerships.
- Manage performance, behavior, conduct and motivation and moral of the team.
- Assist in formulation of Annual Operating Plan, submitting monthly budget provision and projection, and monitor day to day expenses of region
- Support in Recruitment of Academic mentor / Trainer Education Volunteer in consultation with HR
- Forecasting of material requirement, its procurement and distribution in coordination with SCM
- Visualization and foreseeing potential threats to the project and work proactively to mitigate them
- Organizing VIP visits and coordinating corporate volunteering program.
- Compiling and consolidation of various reports including Mentor’s school visit reports, school report cards and activity reports to GO on periodic basis.
- High on interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and should be able to lead cross functional teams.
- High level of planning & execution capabilities.
- High level of leadership capabilities
- Should be able to work with cross function teams across all levels.
Qualification: MSW / MBA / Post Graduate in Rural Development
Experience (in years): 14 -16 years in implementation of education program
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd