Organization: Access Livelihoods Consulting India
Apply By: 09 Jul 2022
What is Expected of You?
1. Responsible for program implementation in 100-210 villages spread across two districts with the support of cluster coordinators.
2. Identification, selection, training and monitoring of cluster coordinators
3. Responsible for facilitating the training of digital sakhis and women entrepreneurs.
4. Ensure program implementation as per the given plan, schedule and budget
5. Ensure effective coordination between cluster coordinator and digital sakhis
6. Responsible for addressing on-field challenges for cluster coordinator in program implementation
7. Report regularly to the program head on project progress
8. Ensure digital sakhis achieve the intended objectives in the given time.
9. Maintain data, records and accounts related to the project
10. Responsible for maintaining the project office
11. Conduct periodic review with cluster coordinators and digital sakhis
What Should You Have?
Qualification: Any post-graduation or equivalent qualification. Post-graduation in rural development, entrepreneurship, social sciences and management will be preferred.
Experience: 3 or more years of relevant experience in managing women-centric programs and capacity building/rural development/livelihoods/entrepreneurship/Digital, financial inclusion programs
Language: Fluency in Kannada/Malayalam and English
1. Knowledge of the development sector
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills
3. Good organisational & planning skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines
4. Target-oriented, self-motivated, community leadership skills
5. Excellent MS Office Skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
6. Ability to travel within the allotted region at least 10 days per month
7. Established track record of integrity and resource consciousness
8. Empathy with the marginalised communit
Subject Line - Applying for the role of Project Head
Email Body - Mention the source from where you got to know about the job opening
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd