Project Manager, Commercialization of Biofortified Crops
Organization: Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)
Apply By: 03 Aug 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with both governments and businesses, they aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious food for all people. In particular, they aim to make healthier food choices more desirable, more available, and more affordable. GAIN’s mission is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially the most vulnerable to malnutrition.
About the role:
The project manager will coordinate the design and implementation of activities and partnerships at country level, to fulfill the vision of bringing biofortified products to scale under the partnership of GAIN and HarvestPlus. Specific responsibilities will include;
- Co-lead, with HarvestPlus, the development of a detailed country level workplan
- Provide technical oversight to the implementation of activities that bring biofortified crops to scale through commercialization activities
- Work closely with GAIN’s Knowledge Leadership and HarvestPlus’ MEL groups to ensure monitoring, evaluation and learning takes place within the commercialization activities
- Contribute towards the development of new business opportunities for GAIN and HarvestPlus to generate additional funding for the commercialization of biofortified crops in India.
- Candidates for this position must have demonstrable professional experience directly, or indirectly, related to marketing foods and supply chains and international development, including implementation of market-based agricultural or nutrition programs and projects.
- Additionally they will be able to evidence project management ability along with excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence stakeholders across both the public and private sectors (food enterprises, development agencies, governments).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd