Organization: Outline India
Apply By: 11 Oct 2022
About the Organization
Outline India is a research and M&E firm focusing on data collection and geared towards evidence-based decision-making. We are committed to strengthening the design of programs and interventions by conducting needs assessments, formative research, and monitoring and evaluation studies. In the last 9 years, we have worked on over 150+ evaluations in 28 states and union territories, over 15,000+ villages, representing 5 million+ stakeholders across India and abroad. We have recently commenced operations in certain parts of South Asia.
The Project Manager will plan, design, conduct and manage research projects and ensure high-quality deliverables. He / She will work on a variety of methods to collect, analyze and organize information and data. We are looking for someone who is interested in working with a young and growing social enterprise and is keen on contributing to its growth within the development/social sector space.
- Proposal writing
- Using appropriate and creative methodologies to design and manage research projects, which involve the use of quantitative and/or qualitative methods
- Planning, budgeting and allocating resources for an entire project
- Designing questionnaires and guides
- Analysing evaluating and interpreting data, while making sure that key issues are identified
- Mentoring and guiding researchers in research projects and ensure timely delivery and quality of all deliverables
- Handling/leading client meetings, presentations
- Supervising and assisting the research team in developing training material for the field team
- Travel to the field for the purpose of training and monitoring fieldwork
- Managing and monitoring of datasets on a regular basis
- Overseeing daily data collection activities and ensure adherence to data quality protocols
- Data cleaning
- Assist in writing reports.
At Outline India, the Project Manager may find himself or herself building proposals, liaising with clients, interacting and brainstorming with our in-house researchers, devising methodologies, working on pertinent research projects of interest and expertise, interviewing candidates, or evaluating tests among many other activities.
An association with Outline India gives the Project Manager an opportunity to represent Outline India at various start-up and academic forums, serve as a panel participant at conferences, author research pieces or articles for academic journals or newspapers and visit rural or remote locations across India for field work and interaction with the locals.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- A Ph.D, MPhil, or Masters degree from a reputed institution
- Expertise in both quantitative and qualitative research;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel, and presentation skills.;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the development sector in India;
- Have and help build a network to loop in experts, advisors, other consultants;
- Strong management skills, ability to multi task and take responsibility for the timely completion of projects;
- Innovative and receptive to working on new ideas and proposals
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd