Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) the pioneer in Entrepreneurship for several decades has promoted entrepreneurship in urban, rural, peri-urban in and outside India. Entrepreneurs are not born; they can be made has been proved with micro/nano enterprises established in different parts of India. Having brought these persons into the World of Entrepreneurship, EDII has felt the need to provide a platform for the networking of Women Entrepreneurs who have established micro-enterprises.
Address: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad
Position: Project Officer under Accenture Project
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Selected project officers will be responsible to provide guidance and counseling of potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro enterprises.
- Assisting the micro and small enterprise in developing technology and forward linkages
- Organizing workshops and training programmes for NGOs/Institutions and Entrepreneurs.
- Networking and liaisoning with key stakeholder’s viz. Funding agencies, Development banks, government departments, NGOs and Potential and Existing Entrepreneurs.
- Preparing project reports
- Reporting to sponsoring agencies
- Master’s Degree in Rural Management/social work/ Economics/MBA
- Must have 3 years’ of experience in Micro enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Rural women’s related schemes and projects, SHGs
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication ability with fluency in English and Hindi.
Type of Employment: On Contractual basis.
Maximum Remuneration: Rs. 3,60,000 p.a.
Forward your resume indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to: email@example.com.