Project Technical Officer (Senior Investigator)
Organization: ICMR - National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Apply By: 03 Apr 2020
About the Organization:
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), is an internationally recognized institution for Tuberculosis (TB) research. They are a Supranational Reference Laboratory and a WHO Collaborating Centre for TB Research and Training.
Position: Project Technical Officer (Senior Investigator)
No. of Posts: 01
- Graduate in Science/Epidemiology/ Public Health from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience in a recognized institution (OR)
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized University.
- Three year of Research/Field Experience.
- Any Survey/ Field experience.
- Minimum of Two year experience in RNTCP.
Job specifications / responsibilities:
- Get trained in Protocol of National TB Prevalence Survey, India 2017- 18 as well as SOPs and training manuals.
- Assist the Survey Project Management Unit in training & sensitizations of various stake holders at various level as well, as other preparatory activities for the survey.
- Establish Survey site for each cluster.
- Plan cluster activities in advance and delegate all responsibilities in survey team.
- Coordination & supervision of all activities in the cluster during survey including enumeration, enrolment of eligible, interview of participants, X- Ray of all participants, Blood and sputum collection, maintaining cold-chain, transportation etc.
- Use IT system for daily monitoring of progress and take timely corrective action for maintain highest quality and participation & completion of survey activities.
- Regularly communicate and comply central PMU
- Establishing coordination and support from local health facilities and authorities for survey activities.
- Ensure that electronic attendance register is maintained for Survey Team as well as supervisory officers, support staff etc. for each cluster.
- Any other job as assigned by Survey PMU.
Consolidated Monthly Salary: Rs.32000/-
Upper age limit: 30 years
Candidates are invited to attend Walk-In Interview / Written Test for the below mentioned posts. For details of post, eligibility, salary, etc. please visit www.nirt.res.in
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd