Organization: Outline India
Apply By: 13 Nov 2020
C O M P A N Y D E S C R I P T I O N
Outline India is a research firm focusing on data collection and geared towards evidence-based decision making. We are committed to strengthening the design of programs and interventions by conducting needs assessments, formative research, and monitoring and evaluation studies.
Outline India focuses on catalyzing the work of academics, think tanks, corporate social responsibility arms, not for profits, funders and the Indian Government. In the last eight years, we have worked on over 100 evaluations in 26 states and union territories, over 8000+ villages, representing 4.5 million stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, settings, and sectors, with the aim to include their needs, opinions, and views to draft and inform the work of our partners and policymakers in a better way. We have recently commenced operations in Nepal.
Outline India has recently launched a tech platform and application - Track your Metrics (TYM) that hopes to automate social assessments. TYM has a massive and evolving survey bank, with surveys linked to indicators.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working with a young and growing social enterprise and is keen on contributing to its growth within the development/social sector space.
OPPORTUNITY: Consultant Proposal Writer
The Proposal Writer (PW) will explore funding opportunities and will take the lead in developing and writing project proposals based on donor/partner requirements, thereby submitting winning proposals. Please note that the proposals will span different sectors.
Ability to write persuasively and articulately are essential.
Additional duties may include meeting with donors and presenting ideas on potential impact assessment and M&E studies.
In case of successful proposals resulting in the winning of contract, experts/ domain specialists can be looped in
- Preparing research proposals (working on the method and sampling, both quantitative and qualitative for monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment studies).
- Knowledge of assessments and development sector is essential.
- Review and identify Request for Proposals (RFPs) by conducting regular web based research to explore RFPs and funding opportunities.
- Keep a tab on news and developments in the social sector to identify opportunities in the CSR/ sustainability space which may create opportunities for needs assessments, evaluations and data collection
- Review identified RFPs with supervisor and proposal team to decide which proposals to submit, developing the project proposals as per the requirement and donor.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Maintains internal proposal database.
- Assists in improving proposal writing abilities by evaluating and if necessary re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and establishing templates; implementing any necessary changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Graduate or Master’s degree in social science, political science, economics, Journalism, Communication & Marketing or a similar field. We are flexible about the academic background, if the candidate has significant social sector and proposal writing experience
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience writing and developing proposals
- Familiar with M&E concepts
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Managing the proposal Development process.
- Some familiarity with quantitative research and mixed method study design.
- Innovative and receptive to working on new ideas and proposals.
Based on Experience
10 minutes from HUDA City Center Metro Station – Sushant Lok -1, Gurgaon
Interested candidates are required to send in their CVs to email@example.com with the position name in the subject line.
Also share the below mentioned details:
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Required Notice Period
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Total years of relevant experience
Outline India is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Also we are working from home due to the current pandemic, and it will be continued for the near future.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd