Organization: People to People Health Foundation
Apply By: 25 Jan 2021
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu) Kolkata(West Bengal) Hyderabad(Telangana)
Background: PPHF is a health organization, transforming lives for improved health and wellbeing through locally driven solutions. We are registered as non-for-profit company under section 8 in India.
Position Summary: The Regional Officer will be responsible for managing the partnerships with Healthcare Organizations (HCO) and program interventions in their specific region. S/he will provide technical and management support the HCOs in the region, and monitor their performance, assist in problem solving, liaison and maintain relationship with the local doctors, and monthly reporting to the Project Manager.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support and provide technical and administrative support to respective regional HCOs
- Assist in partnership development with the eligible HCOs for the program.
- Provide mentoring and problem-solving support to field teams and monitor their performance closely by visiting the HCOs at periodic intervals.
- Ensure the enrolment of beneficiaries in the program to avail the diabetes management support at the respective centers
- Support the centers in raising timely requests and conduct their monthly reviews of administrative and financial documents and ensure timely utilizations of fund released.
- Provide technical backstopping to the centers and donor reporting’s to ensure adherence to compliance and administrative requirements.
- Ensure periodic updates of program data management using a technology enables platform
- Report to the Project Manager weekly and monthly on the program progresses.
- Build and strengthen, as required, networking with key stakeholders.
- Any other work assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of similar experience in the field of diabetes education with government, private sector and/or development agencies with in-depth technical knowledge of diabetes and related fields.
- MSc. /DDPHN in Foods and Nutrition or Nutrition, Nursing, Pharmacology, Social science/life science or clinical science (additional experience in managing partnership contracts will be preferred).
- Certification in Diabetes Education will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skill
- Demonstrative ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills and skills to manage the technology platform
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills.
- Willing to travel 60% of time within the region
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is 25th January 2021. However, Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please clearly mention the location of your interest in the subject line of your application form
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd