Organization: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Apply By: 31 Oct 2020
Location: Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is an autonomous public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. They were established as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management.
Position: Research Assistant/Associate (On Contract)
- Communicating with the government and private officials in Ministry of Road Transport, Banks and other officials and other organisations as required.
- Visting different organisations for collection of relevant information at Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and other locations as required.
- Understanding processes, collecting and analyzing data from various departments of Transport and highways department, Banks and relevant organisations as needed.
- Developing & keeping records and literature up-to-date
- Developing & maintaining contact information
- Maintaining & updating projects database
- Writing progress reports and facilitating in the review process etc.
- Media relations, including press release and coordination with media outlets
- Write/edit articles in pertaining to the research project
- Coordination and active participation in content development and printing
- Management of regular mailers: complete timely management / mail-out; ensuring all relevant stakeholders / contacts are covered as required, checking / following-up on receipt / delivery of project accounts.
- Management and coordination of meetings
- Handling all communications related the project, as required from time to time
- Post Graduate in Management/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent.
Desirable Work Experience:
- 1-3 years of work experience in research/consulting, planning and execution of field based research projects in management domain.
- Good business/research writing skills, excellent spoken English, use of Computer for communication and related activities.
- Good interaction skills (need to interact with top-level executives from Government and private and other stakeholders including academicians at both national and international level), working knowledge/experience in use of statistical software tools/packages, optimization tools, use of Excel for solving real life problems will be preferred.
Remuneration/Month: Depending on the qualification, experience of the applicant and suitability to the project requirement and may vary between Rs.15,000 – 29,500 per month inclusive of all. Travel and other Expenses related to field visits/data collection will be reimbursed as per actuals.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd