Organization: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Apply By: 25 Jun 2021
About the Organization:
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Post Graduate, Fellow Programme and Mid-career/in-service education, research and consulting in rural management.
Position: Research Associate
The responsibilities of the Research Associate will include the following
- Be stationed at Anand, Gujarat and be a part of a team undertaking the study at IRMA.
- Travel to meet various stakeholders and gather data as per requirement under the guidance of the principal investigators.
- Clean data, organize, analyse, and present to the research team on a periodic basis as per the requirement of the principal investigators.
- Assist the principal investigators in other works related to the project, as determined by the principal investigators.
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
- Post-graduation or above in Management, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Social Work or anyother related discipline
- Related experience in research/academic/report writing is desirable
- Proficiency in reading and writing Gujarati, Hindi and English
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd