Organization: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Apply By: 17 Aug 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other.
Position: Scientist B
No. of posts: 02
- Coordinating the work of the above two projects in nine and six participating centres of the study, respectively.
- Compiling and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data and imparting training to the project staff of the participating centres are the job requirements, in addition to supporting administrative and accounts of the project.
- 1 class Master Degree (Anthropology / Public Health) from a recognized university with 2 years of experience OR 2 class Masters + PhD degree (Anthropology/ Public Health) from a recognized university
- health research in tribal areas
- handling big data sets with working experience in SPSS
- qualitative research
- scientific writing with evidence of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Salary: Rs 48,000 pm + HRA
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd