Senior Analyst / Senior Specialist
Apply By: 21 Dec 2022
Location: (Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas), and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
With approximately 2300 talented people across 2 locations (Noida & Bengaluru offices) in India and more than 55,000 globally, in 550 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Research and Insights team at WSP India is looking for a candidate to fill a role that will support the Advisory team in the Middle East region. WSP Middle East Advisory business offers strategic consultancy grounded in deep technical expertise. It helps its clients in delivering solutions that help nurture societies. It is a fast growing, highly innovative and creative team, working on projects across the Middle East.
The role will be a part of our Advisory team in WSP Middle East; working closely with multiple stakeholders in delivering knowledge to enable impactful solutions to the clients. They will be required to solve various types of business problems using appropriate research methodologies for the projects. This includes analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and developing insights that are meaningful.
- Interact with the Advisory team on various tasks ranging from sharing extensive industry knowledge, analysing new trends impacting the market, to developing intellectual assets.
- The candidate should possess the capability and curiosity to proactively engage with the stakeholders in sharing what is meaningful to the business and steering related conversations.
- Develop and socialize key market data, long-term trends and insights relevant to WSP Middle East and benchmark performance data and relevant economic trends.
- Understand our top competitors; strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, approach to compete and win.
- Expand our knowledge of key opportunities and innovations in our industry to support growth
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree preferably in International Business/Marketing/Economics/Finance
- Good knowledge and experience on subjects such as ESG, Climate Change, Net Zero and Sustainability
- Solving problems by taking relevant research approach
- Excellent knowledge of market & competitive intelligence
- Understanding the problem statement by engaging with the stakeholder
- Building insights to support the solution
- Developing and maintaining end products in the form of a formal report (PowerPoint deck, summary document, or spreadsheet)
- Conducting interview with internal and external experts
- Communicating confidently with business teams
- Working collaboratively in a global business environment
Key Competencies / Skills:
- 7-10 years of expertise in business research
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in managing end to end business research projects independently
- Proactive and ability to convert information into insights with proven analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS-Office Suite with excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills and exposure to any other data analysis tools such as PowerBI
- International work exposure
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal both)
- Very strong business writing / report writing skills
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in structuring the problem
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience of working within Advisory environment
- Experience of working on subjects such as sustainability, net zero, ESG, health, safety and environment
- Solid understanding of professional services, engineering and environmental industries
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd