Senior Associate – Project Reporting and Coordination
Organization: World Resources Institute
Apply By: 27 Oct 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 150 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
This role would fall under the WRI India Ross Centre for Sustainable Cities. You will play a key role in supporting the leadership in consolidating progress and updates from projects for effective internal and external reporting. The purpose is this role is to support the WRI India Ross Centre to improve the assessment of our program outcomes resulting in effective engagement with our donors, partners and the ecosystem. You would be acting as a liaison for internal program teams and interfacing with the core teams and operations units.
- Extensive support in interfacing with program teams for collection of project updates and reporting using internal tools and frameworks
- Gather and share best practices in data collection for project reporting for seamless internal communication
- Consolidate and drive insights from project updates for engagement with donors, partners and ecosystem
- Work with other project leads (as necessary) on project management functions
- Supporting project leads (as necessary) in implementation of existing programme monitoring framework for projects.
- Support quarterly and annual planning process by consolidating project progress and updates.
- Capture and share lessons learned, promising practices, success stories and advance knowledge sharing opportunities
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree required in areas of development and impact (such as Public Policy, Management, Statistics, Environment management or other relevant field) with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office 360, Outlook, and preferably PowerBI.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to distill key points from large amounts of information, tailor presentations to different audiences, and able to communicate processes with colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as part of a team, well-organized, and works efficiently. Superior attention to detail and seeks excellence in work. Ability to work under tight deadlines, adjust to changing priorities.
- Experience working in at least some of WRI’s thematic areas: climate change, energy, forests, water, sustainable cities. With experience in developing theories of change, results frameworks, logframes, or other planning frameworks that include outcome and impact indicators
- Experience conducting or contributing to impact evaluations, evaluations of program effectiveness, or other evaluations. Have experience of providing support to teams in the development of indicators, MEL frameworks, PIRS, etc. desirable
- Extensive experience utilizing good practices in collecting data, cleaning data, analyzing data, developing protocols for data management, tools for data collection, communicating results transparently, etc.
Salary and Benefits: 10,00,000 INR to 11,50,000 INR CTC Per annum
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Duration:1 year as term hire (extendable based on performance and project requirements)
List of Documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd