Senior Associate - Agri & Social
Apply By: 15 Apr 2021
About the Organization:
At PwC, their purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, assurance and tax services. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of their member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Position: Senior Associate - Gurgaon 10 C - Agri & Social
Job Description & Summary:
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. They work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. They help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd