Senior Associate - Budget Analyst
Organization: World Resources Institute (WRI)
Apply By: 12 Jul 2022
About the Organization
WRI is a global nonprofit organization that works with leaders in government, business and civil society to research, design, and carry out practical solutions that simultaneously improve people’s lives and ensure nature can thrive.
WRI India is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented and organized individual to support its operational and administrative activities. In this role, you will work on maintaining budgets for complex and multi-faceted grants, tracking expenditures, monitoring contracts and sub-agreements, event management, and other administrative, operational, and support tasks as needed.
Financial Management (30%):
- Update and maintain project budgets utilizing WRI’s budgeting and forecasting software (TM1)
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to maintain the accuracy of budget forecasting and minimize variance from planned targets.
- Actively coordinate and collaborate with the accounting team, payments team, HR and other program teams.
- Coordinate with the program team for completion of timesheets, expense reporting, etc.
- Coordinates with project teams to support their ad hoc financial expenditures for outreach, communication/engagement and delivery efforts
- Ensures team compliance with terms and conditions of complex grant and contract agreements
Contracts Management (30%):
- Process documentation for agreements, contracts, sub grants, work authorizations, and purchase orders;
- Monitor performance against contract requirements;
- Work with partners to help them understand and meet sub grant and contract requirements;
- Maintain supporting reports throughout the duration of contracts and sub grants;
- Process invoices and payments for partners in compliance with WRI’s policies;
- Provides guidance to partner organizations and consultants to ensure their compliance with funder policies, while proactively and professionally communicating with partners and consultants.
Conference, Event & Travel Support (20% time)
- Coordinate conference and event logistics for domestic and international workshops, including venue and catering, equipment/translators etc.;
- Provide travel and visa support to the team;
- Supports teams with financial management for conference and event logistics as needed, including participant travel
Administration (20% time)
- Coordinates and schedules team meetings and assists in coordination of team’s annual planning processes
- Update and maintain new hire staffing information with operations
- Coordinate recruitment and manage onboarding of new staff members and interns, if needed;
- Manage various program, department, and organizational trackers
- Other duties may be assigned
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (i.e. Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting)
- 5 -7 years of relevant, full-time work experience, preferably in financial management, budgeting, administration, or nonprofit operations
- Must be adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and have the ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Attention to deadlines particularly with regard to grant compliance and monitoring sub grant and contract relationships
- Strong process orientation with sensitivity to quality, timelines, and organizational systems
- Strong writing, database management, and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to work well in a team
- Strong computer skills including high level of comfort with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), web-based communications (Skype, Zoom), and CRM database (Salesforce).
- Budgeting experience with Excel, or other budgeting software is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
10,00,000 INR to 11,00,000 INR CTC Per annum
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd