Senior Associate / Manager - Strategic Operations
Apply By: 01 Mar 2021
About the Organization:
IDinsight uses data and evidence to help leader’s combat poverty worldwide. Their collaborations deploy a large analytical toolkit to help clients design better policies, rigorously test what works, and use evidence to implement effectively at scale. Their services include, but are not limited to, Impact Evaluations, Process Evaluations, Monitoring Systems and Data on Demand. IDinsight is a pioneer in using rigorous data to drive development decisions, with recognition from Forbes, Foreign Policy Magazine, PopTech, and Echoing Green, among others.
Position: Senior Associate / Manager, Strategic Operations
- Implement high-priority strategic projects, collaborating with the Head of Strategic Operations across most of their workstreams. This could include helping design and lead IDinsight’s impact measurement approach, develop internal systems, launch exciting external projects, provide advice on org management decisions, etc.
- Build out and manage IDinsight’s “Global Data Hub” (GDH)
- Work closely with IDinsight’s Finance team, regional leadership teams, and functional team leadership to lead and refine IDinsight’s organizational growth tracking process to feed into organizational decision making.
- Manage IDinsight’s internal and external relationships and processes for our Board of Directors
- Manage all work processes for IDinsight’s internal Board Management Group (CEO, COO, General Counsel, Head of Strategic Operations)
- Create and oversee the annual Board Management calendar
- Schedule and attend all external Board meetings and Board Committee meetings to take notes, finalize minutes, and oversee the execution of all follow up work
- Execute on other internal and external Board of Directors related projects
- Lead the agenda coordination, scheduling, pre-read compilation, and follow up steps for all internal Global Calls with the support and input of the CEO, COO, and Management Group
- Act as the point of contact for all CEO scheduling and meeting coordination
- One year minimum commitment (to allow for continuity in the role)
- Preference for at least two years of relevant work experience in impact advisory and/or organizational strategic operations
- Interest and ability to be based in Delhi, India
- Ability to get a lot done quickly; capacity to juggle many different ongoing projects, all of which require making significant progress and which will be viewed by senior internal and external leaders
- Ambitious and strategic mentality with a desire to tackle major challenges; instead of being overwhelmed by complex and horny problems, you thrive on solving them under time pressure.
- Detail-oriented and able to translate high-level strategic ideas into immediate action
- Demonstrated track record as an entrepreneurial self-starter and leader, including comfort with ambiguity and dynamic environments and workstreams
- Ability to manage up with a focus on identifying potential problems. The ideal candidate will always bring a solution-first mentality.
- Excellent communicator across all communication mediums (written communications, public speaking, teamwork and upward management), including translating complex and multifaceted information into digestible materials
- High level of conscientiousness and attention to detail – if you say the work will be done, it will be done.
- Excited to weigh in on high-level decisions on topics that might not be familiar to you; willingness and ability to discuss, brainstorm, and ideate with our senior teammates and senior external stakeholders.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd