Senior Associate - Media and Communications
Organization: Save Life Foundation
Apply By: 05 Feb 2022
About the Organization
SaveLIFE Foundation (SLF) is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to improving road safety and emergency medical care across India.
As the Senior Associate Media and communications, you will develop and implement a marketing and media communication plan clearly identifying target audience and the appropriate communications channels to reach them.
- Develop high quality communications content for external and internal use including newsletters, fact sheets and other relevant material. Edit, proofread all marketing collaterals such as brochures, leaflets, outdoor communication, newsletters, reports, etc.
- Ensure website/app/Web Page development and maintenance - additions as well as new information to be updated. managing the website to enhance content salience
- Develop & review content and editorial operations for publications and websites;
- As and when required, contribute in the form of articles, blogs, stories, papers etc
- Support development of communication materials for individual projects and campaigns by creating high impact content and campaigns
- Enhancing the reach of the social media accounts, organically and inorganically.
- Manage and develop strategic cutting-edge social media content and campaigns for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Track, analyze and consolidate a report on social media performance. Keep the followers (end users) engaged and excited
- Assist to develop and maintain an asset base of photographs and videos
- Select appropriate, high quality legally sourced photos as needed
- Create a database of designers and other vendors and ensure vendor management by way of identifying new vendors for specific jobs, manage the contracts and billing of existing and potential vendors
- Keep all brand templates, information and guidance documents up to date and improve as needed
- Work with Vendors to learn about new solutions available or install those as approved
- Prepare, monitor and maintain budgets for all communication related activities
- Provide inputs for communication and implementation plans
- Actively participate in organization initiatives, planning and review discussions. Adhere to timelines of performance appraisals
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- A degree (preferably masters) in media relations, journalism, publishing and/or social sciences.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in communications, digital media or advocacy
- Experience in content creation, social media management and community engagement will be essential.
- Knowledge of basic design software will be preferable but not necessary.
Key Behavioural attributes
- Building Trust & Relationships
- Impact & Influence
- Planning & Organizing
- Communication Learning
- Learning Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
Adherence to Core Values of SLF
- Mutual Respect
- Spirit of Public Service
- Leadership o Excellence
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd