Senior Consultant (Contract Management), SCON-CM
Organization: National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI
Apply By: 16 Aug 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Senior Consultant (Contract Management), SCON-CM, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI
1. POSITIONS VACANT: Senior Consultant (Contract Management),SCON-CM, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI (One Vacancy)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India’s flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHAis tasked with implementingPM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned statesto implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAYin theirstate.
Key Functions of NHA
Key functions of the NHA include the following:
(1) Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2) Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary;
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementingPM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the General Manager (Operations), theSenior Consultant (Contract Management) shall be responsible for end to end management of contracts/ MOUs of the operations division.
(1) End-to-end management of Contracts/MOUs of the Operations Division;
(2) Scrutiny of States' Insurer/ISA RFP and Tender documents and other admin related work;
(3) End to end management of all legal documents of the department;
(4) Development of policy documents for the department;
(5) Drafting of communications to states regarding advisories on important matters, follow-ups and replying to state queries;
(6) Preparation/updation of various guidelines/ advisories and policydocuments under the scheme;
(7) Any other assignment/ responsibility given by NHA.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University /Institute.
Graduate or post-graduate degree in law, shall be an advantage.
Three years of experience in Contracts, RFPs and Bid Management.
Prior experience in the health insurance domain shall be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Knowledge of the working of Central/State Governments, with specific reference to Government Schemes and their implementation;
(2) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(3) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
(4) Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English and Hindi with focus on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills;
(5) Demonstrable language proficiencyskills in English and Hindi.
5. VACANCY DETAILS: One vacancy
6. AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 40 years, as on the last date for receiving applications.
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
8. LOCATION: New Delhi, NHA Office.
9.CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: SCON-CM
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 9900
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before August 16, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
Online Application Link: https://recruitment.samshrm.com/JOBS/NHA
Please Note: Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd