Senior Consultant - Healthcare Technology
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 10 Dec 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support organization under the National Health Mission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Their mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
Position: Senior Consultant - Healthcare Technology
Role and Responsibilities:
- Under leadership of Advisor - Healthcare Technology, carry out the work of technology division and develop and implement work plan.
- Support identification-assessment and uptake of health technology innovations as per MoH&FW approved process & procedures.
- Support market research surveys on health products when requested by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and other related Ministries.
- Support the identification, assessment and uptake of health technology innovations as identified in the National Health Innovation Portal
- Formulating and supporting implementation of technology intensive health programs such as Free Diagnostics & District Dialysis Program.
- Providing technical assistance to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, other related Ministries & State government in technology trade policy, tariff structures and technology transfers.
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Advisor - Healthcare Technologies.
- Work closely with other divisions within NHSRC, RRC-NE and other stakeholders.
- Work as OIC when Advisor - Healthcare Technology is away on travel or leave
- BE / B. Tech in Biomedical Engineering with Minimum 5 years of post-qualification work experience in healthcare services, industry, manufacturing, hospital administration or a mix of these.
- Experience in Technical Specifications, Procurement and Maintenance of high end medical equipment will be an added advantage
- Competency and experience of working on NHM programs at policy level / implementation level on healthcare technology innovations/any other medical devices/ equipment procurement/specification etc will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programs at field level; working in strengthening health systems
- Demonstrated experience of operationalising health programs at field level; health systems strengthening with Knowledge on latest development in Medical Technology
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment along-with excellent communication, presentation skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have relevant experience working at national / state level
- Educational qualification, experience & age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
Age Limit: 50 Years (As on last date of receiving applications)
Remuneration Range: Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org only by 10th December 2020.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd