Senior Coordinator - Donor Reporting
Organization: Breakthrough Trust
Apply By: No Deadline
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Breakthrough is looking for a Senior Coordinator - Donor Reporting who would be working in close association with all centres within Breakthrough to understand the work they have done in a determined time period to arrive at a cohesive account that can be shared with donors to give them a sense of the work done vis-à-vis the outcomes committed.
- Maintain and track donor reporting schedule
- Co-ordinate and collate monthly donor reports from other centres
- Visit program sites as and when required
- Map activities and align to program objectives and outcomes
- Craft outcome based donor report and beneficiary stories
- Ensure timely submission of reports
- Attend donor meets to understand reporting mandate and requirements
- Communicate with donor as per requirements
- Assist in developing and planning report writing workshops for staff (field & Delhi office)
- Submit Monthly report of work done to the supervisor
Desired Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Graduation is must. Post-graduation will be preferred.
- Should have at least 3 years of work experience in Development Sector either in Program or Fundraising.
- Prior Experience in report writing would be preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across teams.
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize workload effectively.
A bout Breakthrough:
Breakthrough was founded in 1999; with a mission to make violence and discrimination against women and girls unacceptable. Our work is transformative; focused on changing the norms and culture that perpetuate inequity and violence. Breakthrough does this by building a critical mass of change agents worldwide — the Breakthrough Generation — whose bold collective action will deliver irreversible impact on the issue of our time. We create innovative, relevant multimedia campaigns, tools, and programmes that reach individuals and institutions where they are, inspiring and equipping them to build a world in which all people live with dignity, equality, and justice.
We currently work with over 400,000 adolescents across 5 states of India and help shape the gender attitudes and behaviours of boys and girls at an age when alternative narratives about gender roles and stereotypes can be explored. Breakthrough is now seeking to scale up this programme to more than 1 million adolescents across 5 states over the next 4 years.
Breakthrough reaches over to 10,000 women on factory floors to help them overcome the discrimination and violence they face at work and in their homes. Working to remove the stigma faced by working women, Breakthrough engages families, community members, peers and factory management in ensuring working women are supported and given equal opportunities.
Breakthrough’s first project was Mann ke Manjeeré , an award-winning music album and video compilation that stirred unprecedented discussion across India about women’s rights and brought the problem of domestic violence to the fore. Since then, Breakthrough has built its award-winning campaigns around the notion that “human rights start with you” -- with individuals moved to bring the values of dignity, equality, and justice into their homes and personal spheres. Bell Bajao, our iconic campaign on domestic violence was advocated for by Ban ki Moon, the UN Secretary general, has won the prestigious silver lion at Cannes amongst other awards, and was adopted my several countries – Vietnam, China, Pakistan and Canada. Our campaigns have reached more than 400 million people globally and have created important dialogue on issues like domestic violence, sexual harassment, early marriage and gender biased sex selection.
The position holder will be expected to work in line with organisational values which are:
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, caste, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child safeguarding.
To know more about Breakthrough, please visit – www.inbreakthrough.org
Eligible candidates interested in this position may submit a resume accompanied by a cover letter, giving reasons in support of the suitability for the position, by email to email@example.com before 23rd October,2020 with job title mentioned in the subject line.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd