Senior HR Assistant, Recruitment
Organization: World Bank Group
Apply By: 13 Dec 2022
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization
The World Bank Group is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. Its five institutions share a commitment to reducing poverty, increasing shared prosperity, and promoting sustainable development.
With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working for sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries.
The Sr HR Assistant, Recruitment, under the direction of the Manager – Client Services (CS 5), will provide support for Recruitment service activities. In particular, s/he will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Execute the full lifecycle of recruitment management process from job posting to candidates onboard.
- Assist through support and advice hiring managers & recruiters in implementing appropriate advertising or sourcing strategies/methods
- Post and monitor vacancy announcements on WBG website and career related sites.
- Educate and communicate process steps to Hiring Managers and agree on hiring timelines.
- Maintain recruitment process in recruitment management system
- Analyze and report recruitment metrics and provide periodic dashboards to stakeholders.
- Maintain the integrity and objectivity of recruitment process within the framework of WBG policy and recruitment objectives.
- Review candidate applications to formulate long-lists for hiring managers, with due attention to business requirements
- Assist shortlist committee panel members to complete the recruitment process
- Assist HQ-based recruiters to develop a talent pipe line and network of candidate sources, track candidates & sources and maintain pipelines
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Management, Behavioral Sciences, Business or Other Related fields
- Relevant experience preferably in recruitment and in an organization of highly qualified professionals or a multinational organization
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, including writing professional business reports and making presentations.
- Experienced user of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with recruitment & HR Info Systems tools/software (especially PeopleSoft).
- Client-oriented, responsive, and able to work effectively in a diverse team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple demanding clients from both inside and outside HR.
- Takes initiative and is resourceful and creative in getting tasks done.
- Positive, open, collaborative, discreet, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to multi-task, deal with fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines & SLAs.
- Ability to deal sensitively with others (clients, colleagues, etc) in a multi-cultural and hybrid work environment.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd