Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Senior International Partnerships & Fundraising Manager
Apply By: 06 Apr 2023
About the Organization
IDH puts people, planet, and progress at the heart of trade by leveraging the power of markets to create better jobs, better incomes, a better environment, and gender equality for all.
IDH convenes, co-creates, and co-finances inclusive and sustainable market-driven solutions that create value for people and planet. To catalyze change at scale, IDH empowers people within businesses, the global financial sector, and governments.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, IDH has around 380 employees globally, operating in 20 landscapes and 12 commodities and sourcing regions with over 1000 public and private partners. In 14 years of operation, IDH has catalyzed over 390 M in private sector investment and support for new business models that create better jobs, better incomes, a better environment, and gender equity for all.
- Develop and implement IDH’sAsian fundraising and donor engagement plansin close collaboration with the relevant country officesand their specificfunding needs.
- Identify funding opportunities (including calls for proposals, but with a focus on proactive fundraising), and coordinate and take responsibility for the development of proposals and funding requests up to the point of negotiating contracts.
- Defining the needs and opportunities for IDH donor engagement in consultation with IDH global teams the IDH India, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and government agencies
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
You are an energetic, resourceful, and hands-on individual who operates effectively with limited direction. You are agile when it comes to changing priorities, taking appropriate initiative, and able to assume final responsibility for service delivery. You are a strategic thinker and results-oriented.
- 10+ years of relevant working experience.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in international commodity supply chains, corporate sustainability (environmental and social issues), and the reality of developing & emerging economies.
- Strong networks in the wider Asian regionand/or relevant countries.
- You must be a team player and have strong lateral management and persuasive skills.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd