Senior Program Officer
Organization: Association for Simulating Know-How
Apply By: 31 Jul 2020
Position : Program Officer/Senior Program Officer
Organisation : ASK India (Training & Learning)
Domain : Training & Capacity Building
Compensation : 30000-60000 Rs per month
No of Positions : 1
1) At least 3-5 years of experience of conducting training/workshop to NGOs/CBOs
2) Skill in developing need based training modules, manuals and various resource material
3) Skill of identifying training needs across different levels in the organization & communities through mapping of skills required for different roles and analysis of the existing level of competencies.
4) Past experience of conducting various training on the issue of Project cycle management, Migration, Participatory development process, Gender, soft Skills, Right based approach etc.
5) Skills and ability to work with various partner NGO and meeting their expectation
6) Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated communication and personnel management skills.
7) Good communication and presentation skills (for internal and external audiences)
8) Familiar & proficient on MS office and various other software
9) Well versed with English & Hindi language
10) Willingness to travel at least 15 days in a month (national & International)
Send your resume by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within the stipulated timeline
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd