Senior Project Associate
Organization: World Resources Institute
Apply By: 27 Sep 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, non-profit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. Our work focuses on building sustainable and livable cities and working towards a low carbon economy. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, World Resources Institute puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
WRI India has the capacity to convene key stakeholders, and forge strategic partnerships with governments, business, foundations, civil society organizations, institutes and NGOs, to scale-up solutions that can bring game-changing results for the sustainable management of natural resources in India.
WRI India is seeking a Clean Energy – Industries expert to work with and support the Energy Program in the country. The Consultant will work with the India Energy team which currently works on projects spanning clean energy, energy access and energy transitions. The Consultant will provide support for project, financial, and administrative tasks and help achieve WRI’s outcomes by delivering research and outreach on clean energy for MSMEs and larger Commercial & Industrial (C&I) consumers in India.
The Clean Energy Consultant will handle a range of program and project responsibilities for the energy team as are listed below.
- Support the team in their efforts aimed at demand aggregation for renewable energy and energy efficiency activities across MSMEs and C&I consumers.
- Coordinate with industrial associations, state government, and other relevant stakeholders for data collection and implementation of demonstration projects.
- Participate in research to produce knowledge products (reports / issue briefs) and other publications and reports (online and print) on trends, tools and business models in the clean energy space aimed at C&I customers.
- Coordinate with other WRI programs like Climate, Cities, Water etc. and centers like Business, Governance to achieve growth of clean energy.
- Assist with project relevant blog posts and other communication documents
- Assist in the organizing of internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities
- Ensure timely submission of deliverables and regular reporting
Specific deliverables and milestones will be mutually discussed and agreed with the selected candidate.
Education Qualification/Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree with specialization in engineering/science/management/economics or related field
- 4-7 years of relevant full time work experience in the energy sector, especially in renewable energy and energy efficiency with MSMEs and industries
- Demonstrated track record of excellent project management and delivering results
- Excellent qualitative and / or quantitative research and writing skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and internet research
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with teams of individuals and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in writing policy briefs/publications and delivering presentations.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Potential Salary: 10,00,000 to 11,50,000 CTC PA
Only Qualified applicants should apply online at https://jobs.jobvite.com/wri/jobs. All applications must be submitted online through this career portal in order to be formally considered.
List of Documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose. Finalized candidate will be required to take a writing/analytical test.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd