Senior Project Manager
Organization: CVRCE Technology Incubator Foundation
Apply By: 05 Mar 2020
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and on boarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs . Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem. . Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubates . Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, start-ups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisers, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modelling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
- Develop, implement new initiatives for incubation service offerings to entrepreneurs & start-ups.
- Grow the brand equity of the Incubator Forum.
- Coach entrepreneurs and start-up companies in business development.
- Assist entrepreneurs in proposal writing, pitch deck, business development, fundraising as well as relevant linkages to established companies for business opportunities.
- Develop and leverage industry, academics, investors & institutional network for the benefit of the incubation program. . Develop & manage a network of entrepreneurs, start-ups, mentors, institutions, funding agencies, investors and industries.
- Ensure development of appropriate marketing material to promote incubated companies.
- Organize events to facilitate collaborations, technology tie-up, business development
- To support day-to-day operations, outreach programs, events, PR, workshops and training programs.
Mail your updated and detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd