Senior Project Officer (Program Officer )
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Apply By: 03 Jul 2020
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institute of Technologies (IITs), the are recognized as an Institute of National Importance. IIT Madras has been ranked as the top engineering institute in India for four years in a row (2016–2019) by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Position: Senior Project Officer (Program Officer)
The program officer is expected to conceptualize, support and execute the implementation of initiatives towards developing joint master’s programs at IIT Madras with institutes of international repute. The program officer is also expected to support the office to initiate, facilitate, and help frame policies related to international scientific collaboration amongst the faculty of IIT Madras and other institutions/universities of international repute. The program officer is expected to manage tasks related to educational and research activities, co-ordinate various ongoing projects at the office related to education and research, partner coordination, work planning, reporting, communication, budgeting, etc.
- Provide support to the Dean, Global Engagement office by communicating with the various institutions of international repute to implement joint educational programs
- Strong coordination between Dean’s office and faculty members of IIT Madras and their scientific collaborators for effective and smooth conduct of events related to internationalization
- Maintaining effective communication, conducting regular surveys, documentation, and sharing information among the various stake-holders
- Support and implementation of joint master’s programs and joint research collaborations
- Coordination with various other offices across IIT Madras for effective and seamless implementation of program objectives
- Exploring possibilities for funding of students across various international programs; this in coordination with existing infrastructure in the Dean’s office.
- Master’s Degree in education, business development, international development, business administration, communication or a related field.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering/sciences may be an advantage.
- 05 Years of experience of working in international higher educational organization or similar environment is preferred.
- Organizing weekly meetings and follow-up
- Support new initiatives as and when required
Duration: Two years Duration (Initially for a period of 1 year, extendable further)
Pay Range: Rs. 1,00,000 /- pm to Rs. 1,50,000/- pm.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd