Senior Research Associate
Organization: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
Apply By: 03 Oct 2020
National Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility
Name of the Position: Senior Research Associate
Field / Vertical: National Foundation for CSR
Monthly Consolidated Fee (Rs.) P.M.: 50,000-75,000**
- Full Time Post-graduate degree in social sciences, statistics or connected to CSR and Sustainability or related to needs and assessments, SROI, baseline surveys..
- High levels of drive and willingness to learn.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to achieve stretched targets.
- High levels of emotional stability.
- General experience in CSR and Sustainability.
- Proven skills in research and report writing connected to need analysis and impact assessment.
- Excellent command on research design, data collection and analysis, MS-Office suite and other data analysis tools
- Professional experience in writing and publishing need and impact assessments.
- Proven experience in developing research proposals, implementing field studies and report writing connected to need and impact assessment.
- Assessing Social Return on Investment (SROI) would be an added advantage.
- For needs and impact assessments, SROI, etc the candidate should possess the following skills -
- Ability to Conduct and Review literature reviews for various studies- baseline surveys, needs assessments and impact assessment
- Develop assessment and evaluation tools for data collection for field study
- Compilation and analysis of data for assessment reports.
- Collect and analyse data, prepare draft reports for baseline surveys
- Writing and producing reports, research papers or briefs
- Excellent written English communication skills with documentation abilities
- Provide Project/program coordination including facilitating client communications and data collection and analysis processes
- Pull out data from secondary sources, journals.
- Ability to work with a team(s).
Key Tasks/ Nature Of Activities
- Conduct general research connected to CSR/sustainability.
- Organize research specifically related to needs and impact assessment, baseline studies, SROI, etc, connected to developing proposals, conducting literature review, framing questionnaires, doing field survey, data collections and other sources of information and collect, record, analyze, evaluate data/facts.
- Support, facilitate and maintenance of CSR data;
- Do any other duty as entrusted by the Competent Authority.
**Remuneration offered- Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 75,000/-, depending on prior work done in needs and impact assessments, conducting baselines survey, etc. Experience of SROI would fetch higher salaries.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd