Organization: Society of Health Information Systems Programme (HISP India)
Apply By: 23 Jan 2022
About the Organization:
Established in 2000, the Society of Health Information Systems Programme (HISP India) is a national level not-for-profit non-governmental organization working with government (at centre and states) in setting up-eHealth system. HISP India (hispindia.org) is also part of global HISP research network (dhis2.org) studying and working on health information systems strengthening.
About the research study:
This study is part of large research project, in collaboration with the University of Oslo (UiO), on understanding inequities in healthcare access, in general, and antimicrobial resistance, in particular. The project aims to building empirical ethnographic understanding of inequities in healthcare access leading to antimicrobial resistance, and the role of digital interventions mediating these inequities. In this context, HISP India is looking to recruit a team of researchers to implement the study in close coordination with researchers from UiO.
Position Title: Senior Researcher-Evaluation: Assessing impacts of interventions
Location: Delhi, with fieldwork in Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh
Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 January 2022
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Help in the design of evaluation framework for the project
- Develop tools for evaluation of multi-site project
- Conduct evaluation
- Systematic documentation of findings and evaluation results
- Support the data analysis and writing of research findings
Required educational qualifications, skills and experience:
- Postgraduate degree from a reputed university - in Public Health/Anthropology/Sociology
- Prior experience of conducting qualitative evaluation of digital health interventions
- Fluency in English, Hindi are essential.
- Willingness to travel in Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Capabilities Approach, and health inequities is an advantage
- Ability to document
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting research project, a supportive research and international research environment.
- An opportunity to work independently and to conduct policy relevant interdisciplinary research.
- Extensive support to publish the research in high quality national and international journals.
- A flexible work environment with the possibility to work from home.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An appointment for 2 to 4 years.
Interested Candidates are requested to share their CV along with salary details at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd