Senior Sub-Editor for Down To Earth
Organization: Centre for Science and Environment (CSE)
Apply By: 23 Apr 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) is a public interest research and advocacy organisation based in New Delhi. CSE researches into, lobbies for and communicates the urgency of development that is both sustainable and equitable. Their aim is to raise these concerns, participate in seeking answers and – more importantly – in pushing for answers and transforming these into policies and so, practice. They do this through their research and by communicating their understanding through their publications.
Position: Senior Sub-Editor for Down To Earth
Down To Earth, launched in 1992, is the pioneer environmental magazine in India. With both print and digital presence, they are committed to make people aware of the politics of environment and development by filling critical information gaps. Their stories are based on ground reportage from villages, farms, forests, research labs, hospitals and industries in India as well as in other countries, and involve in-depth analyses of policies and regulations.
- Candidates should have four to five years of extensive editing experience in journalism or book publishing.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language and sharp news sense.
- Must have experience in handling long-form content.
- Should have the basic understanding of developmental and environmental issues or, at least, a keen interest in these subjects.
- Should be able to visualise, edit and present stories for the print media.
- Down To Earth is a small and dynamic team of reporters and copy editors, which requires team players.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd