Social Impact Professional-CEO’s Office
Apply By: 15 Oct 2020
Social Impact Professional-CEO’s Office
CTC: INR 6.0 to INR 7.5L (based on the good-fit)
Note: This position requires a high intensity learning approach and hunger for getting things done.
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 9000 CSR projects and 1500 companies' CSR portfolio every year. Our ideation team works with clients for finding the best-fit project-ideas, benchmark innovations and design the geographic social impact canvas to give 360 degree preview of impacts of your projects. We are known for agility, innovation and ardent work .
We work closely with the UN organizations, bilateral funding organizations, philanthropic foundations. iNGOs, CSR Foundations, businesses and incubators. A few of our clients are UNICEF, UNDP, BOSCH India, Arvind Ltd., HCL Foundation etc. A few of our initiatives are: IMPAct4Nutrition, India Livelihoods Collective and Project Aalamban.
The Social Impact Professional-CEO’s Office will work with the Founder and CEO of CSRBOX to take forward his mission and vision of creating an enabling ecosystem for social impact in India. She/he will work on new ideas and concepts in line with the top-management and organization’s portfolio and diversification strategies. She/he will be the go to person for initiating new partnerships, explore avenues with like-minded organizations, setting-up joint projects and programs and building a team for making new initiatives a success. The position requires a multi-tasking approach and finisher’s aptitude and go-getters spirit. This is a position to nurture future Programs Head of our new vertical/s.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of CEO and working closely with vertical heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Conduct background research and analysis on client industries and/or problems
- Identify and conduct outreach to think-tanks, government agencies, innovators, academic institutes etc. to explore potential business opportunities
- Conduct market research and document best practices, specialized solutions
- Working on new ideas and concepts to add revenue streams and design growth strategy of the organization
- Keeping an eye on sectoral growth and events and position the organization to garner more opportunities for engagement
- Be the bridge between the top management and employees to ensure employee engagement to the fullest
Qualification & Experience
- Post Graduate Degree in any stream (Preferably related to Business & Finance) with 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Project Management experience in a start-up / online brand
- Experience with pitching to corporate clients, investors etc.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Strong analytical & data driven thinking.
- Creative & eye for detail
- Up to date with latest industry trends.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) along with data analytics and visualisation approach
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Social Impact Professional-CEO’s Office-Oct.20. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd