Software Quality Analyst and Development Operations
Organization: Jankidevi Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha (JBGVS)
Apply By: 15 Jun 2021
Position: Software Quality Analyst and Development Operations
Organization: Position is hosted in JBGVS, a Bajaj group development trust
Apply By: 15th June 2021
Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
About CSR@Bajaj and Compass:
CSR@Bajaj handles all the CSR Donations and activities for all the Bajaj Group Companies, including Bajaj Auto and Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Alliance General Insurance, Bajaj Alliance Life Insurance.
Compass is our in-house Grant Management Web Platform for Organisations and Individuals who would like to apply for CSR Grants and Donations. We are also building within it a dynamic and scalable monitoring and evaluation system across web and mobile.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality, as well as to communicate with the developers to ensure requirements have been understood correctly and development is being done in a timely manner. Someone who has the ability to pay attention to details. Should be eager to work on a platform that has such a huge impact on those who need that little extra helping hand in our country.
What you will be doing here:
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Regularly communicate with developers to ensure they have understood requirements correctly
- Regularly communicate with developers to ensure they are meeting deadlines
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Competencies required for this role:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2–5-year experience in QA in website testing
- Experience in performance testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Good understanding of tech products
All CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidates must mention ‘the position for which they are applying’ in the subject.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd