Specialist - Call Centre & Grievance, (SCCG)
Organization: National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI
Apply By: 16 Aug 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Specialist - Call Centre & Grievance, (SCCG), National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI
1. POSITIONS VACANT: Specialist - Call Centre & Grievance, (SCCG), National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI(One Vacancy)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India’s flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned states to implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAY in their state.
Key Functions of NHA
Key functions of the NHA include the following:
(1) Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2) Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary.
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementing PM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to theGeneral Manager (Operations), theSpecialist - Call Centre & Grievance (SCCG)shall be responsible forleading/ managing thecall centreandgrievance redressal.
(1) Overall management of call centreandcustomer grievance redressal;
(2) Coordination with stakeholders;
(3) Integration of State call centre operations;
(4) Monitoring day to day activities of the call centre;
(5) Monthly bill processing and co-ordination with the Finance Department;
(6) Coordination with the IT team for Call Centre IT requirements.Also preparing concept notes for IT requirements;
(7) Providing technical andfunctional support for managingthe grievance redressal web portal;
(8) Supporting the preparation of guidelines, reports and presentations;
(9) Capacity building of states in the area of call centre operations;
(10) Coordination with states in resolving cases;
(11) Ensure that the quality of service is maintained;
(12)Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as and when required;
(13) Any other assignment/ responsibility given by NHA.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
(1) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
(2) Post -Graduate degree in Management/ MBA from a recognized University/ Institute.
Five years of experience in a managerial role in callcenter/ customer service operations.
Prior experience in the health insurance domain shall be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Knowledge of the working of Central/State Governments, with specific reference to schemes and their implementation;
(2) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(3) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
(4) Language skills in English and Hindi;
(5) Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establishharmonious and effective relationships with national partners;
(6) Demonstrated managerial and supervisory ability;
(7) Willingness to travel frequently, as per the needs of the job.
5. VACANCY DETAILS:One vacancy
6. AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 30 years and not exceeding 45 years as on the last date of receipt of applications
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs.1,25,000/per month.
8. LOCATION: New Delhi, NHA Office.
9. CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: S-CCG
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 9900
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before August 16, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
Online Application Link: https://recruitment.samshrm.com/JOBS/NHA
Please Note: Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd