Sr. Associate-CEO's Office (INR 7.80-9.0L)
Apply By: 25 Jan 2022
Job Position: Sr. Associate-CEO's Office (INR 7.80-9.0L)
Experience: At least one year experience in social sector or entrepreneurial initiative
CTC: INR 7.80-9.0L/Year (Depending on the relevant experience)
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 4000 CSR projects and 1500 companies' CSR portfolio every year. We have a strong CSR Impact Practice vertical that works with companies and CSR foundation for their CSR projects’ need assessment, baseline study, monitoring and impact assessment. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, DP World, Future Generali, Airbus, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp etc.
About the Position
The Sr. Associate to the CEO Office is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, 2nd line Leadership and management Team, Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations, including the teams working remotely. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, turnaround quickly and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
This position will provide the selected candidate with an opportunity to understand the details of leading an organization. The position will require the person to work closely with the CEO and expects commitment from the work dedicatedly, deploy the resilience and thrive with learning.
- Post-graduate degree in management or any alike subjects with a preference for those having a multidisciplinary academic profile
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the development sector/consulting
- Experience in communication or business development and/or knowledge management will be required
- Prior experience of working with multilateral agencies/consulting firms and large foundations will be favourably looked upon
- Strong organisational skills with the foundation of learning attitude
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside entities; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, align with CEO’s style of management and organization’s policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate the CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc and keep the CEO updated.
- Coordinate all Senior Management Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Work with the Teams to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong ability to execute work in a fast paced environment keeping the quality intact
- Fresher with sound technical ability and a passion to learn and grow with humility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with profundity in English
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, core team, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment skills are essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Active listener
- Quick Learner
- Problem solver
- Flexible and dedicated
How To Apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Sr. Associate-CEOs Office-Jan-2022’. Please mention following details in the email body:
- Current location
- Notice period
- Current salary
- Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This role is for the candidates with relevant experience as per the details mentioned above.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd