Sr. Associate-Healthcare Partnerships
Apply By: 15 Oct 2020
Job Position: Sr. Associate-Healthcare Partnerships
Experience: Up to 2 years’ experience in social business or academic sector
CTC: INR 5.0-6.6 L/PA (Based on experience and expertise)
No. of positions: 1
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 9000 CSR projects and 1500 companies' CSR portfolio every year. Our ideation team works with clients for finding the best-fit project-ideas, benchmark innovations and design the geographic social impact canvas to give 360 degree preview of impacts of your projects. We are known for agility, innovation and ardent work .
Roles and Responsibilities
The ‘Sr. Associate-Healthcare Partnerships’ is a key position to ideate, plan and integrate innovations from health-tech to tele-medicine in CSR, philanthropy and non-profit projects. The position demands understanding the solutions from innovators, social businesses, technology incubators and then mapping scope of application of the innovations in social sector healthcare and wellness related projects.
The opportunity allows the incumbent to interact with government agencies, top-in-class innovators, philanthropists, NGO leaders and CSR heads.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Understanding the health technology related innovations; products and services and mapping their applicability in the social sector or government healthcare interventions
- Integrating the solutions in the CSR, philanthropic and social sector project interventions
- Presenting the solutions to the larger target group on behalf of the innovators
- Creating project proposals and coordinating with the innovators to manage the timeline and deliverables
- Outreach to closing the loop with the potential target group
- Create impact matrix of the innovation and present it to larger public forums
- Working with State Health departments, healthcare agencies and key stakeholders in India’s healthcare ecosystem
- Create case-studies of the interventions
Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development sector with specific knowledge of healthcare domain. Candidates with any professional qualification in healthcare domain will be preferred.
- Excellent academic record with at least 60% in class 10th, 12th and Under Graduate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in making presentation and data analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently.
- Excellence in concept-note, project proposal and technical proposal preparation
- Basic understating of online platforms and a quick learner
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Sr. Associate-Healthcare Partnerships-Oct.20. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd